Bible Stories and Lessons for Kids

Join my kids and I as we do our daily Bible lessons or listen to vintage Bible Stories and great heart-warming stories.

Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A NEW Bible Story Every Week:
The Calling of Matthew

Check back here every week for your Bible story.

When I read or tell stories from the Bible to my kids, I sometimes read them like factual pieces of history. Not that these stories are not true, but I often forget to "read between the lines" to paint a dynamic picture of REAL people and REAL events. I need to help my kids to "see" and "hear" the truths of God's living word.

Here's one thing you and I can do, let them listen to audio Bible stories such as this one below. Over 10 years ago, we chanced upon audio stories as a great source of entertainment for our kids. These stories really helped them to develop "audio intelligence." In an age of visual technology (TV, computer, IPOD) it's good to develop an audio habit as well. Afterall, you can do SO many activities while listening to all kinds of stuff! Double action. Double benefit.

Here's this week's story:

The Calling of Matthew. This is an excellent version of how Matthew the tax collector became one of Jesus' disciples.

Stay tuned more stories coming later.
Link to my Website

2 Comments:

  • At 1:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What ԁrеw me to meratol
    is the faсt that it's made from organic extracts. Well, you should remember that this weight loss pill contains four powerful ingredients which are scientifically proven to decrease body weight. all of these kinds of benefits were available in only one capsule.

     
  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nevertheless, most of these reviews appeared biased for me, which led
    me to conduct my very own Phen375 overview. Many firms have capitalized during this
    chance to monetize this, but at pick the consumer or their very own pockets.
    Instead of serving your public with a decent quality
    body fat burners or body fat loss tool, Acai berry-Noni Burners
    has a third-rate product that's certainly riding the coattails of the nutritionally packed berry market.

    My page - phen375 reviews 2012

     

Post a Comment

<< Home